Friday, October 21, 2016

Why Smile Yogini?

Why "Smile Yogini"?

Well, I'm a girl so yogini fits... I like being a girl and that's a reason to smile.

There is lots of reasons to smile! Like getting complemented on my smile.. makes me want to smile even more- wouldn't you?

"Hey, gorgeous!!! Great smile ya got there!" wink

 I like that when I smile I always get a smile in return... It may sound conceited or vain for me to admit that my smile is often my highest compliment lately but I'll admit it! I smile big and it's attractive. I'm not surprised that this happens now. It has truly been a practice. I smile with intention to relax my jaw and my forehead. I smile with intention to trust when I don't know. I smile just because it feels better!

People are their most attractive when they smile! So yeah, I'ma gonna do whatevah I can to attract more positively into my universe.

That's why 'Smile Yogini'... so smile, yogis and yoginis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment